Friday 25 September 2015

My New Adventure


Starting University

On the 14th September 2015, I started my new adventure in my life. I left Liverpool, my home for the past 19 years and moved to the other side of the country to Southampton. The reason behind this was because I was going to Southampton Solent University to study Make Up and Hair Design (BA Hons). I found it quite scary at first, especially because I was moving so far away from all my friends and family but after a couple of days of settling in and going exploring the city which was to become my new home for the next 3 years, I realised how independent and determined I am. I decided to move down a bit earlier as I wanted to settle in before all the craziness of freshers and induction week. In my next blog post, I will document everything that happened during my induction week at university.

My new home at Liberty Quays, Southampton

No comments:

Post a Comment