Tuesday 20 October 2015

Reflection 19/10/15

Today, in Sharon's seminar we went through a checklist to see what stage we were up to so far on our blogs. We went through all the posts we should have on our blog so far and also included some information on what should be included in some of the posts.

I felt very confident and happy about this lesson as I feel I am mostly up to date with my work, majority of the posts out tutor was telling us to complete I had done already. There are some things that I need to add to my posts and that includes remembering to reference my work all the time, we also got shown a PDF file on our login pages that tells us how to reference our work properly which I think will be very helpful for us on our blogs. I also need to include some film clips, drawings and music from the era as well as my own drawings and hand written notes on to my blog.

After we went through the list, we got into pairs and looked at each other's blogs and discussed what we thought. We got given an Assessment criteria sheet which told us what grade you get depending on the work you've done and we had to then tick of what our partner had done and give them a potential grade. Feedback was also given which I thought was really helpful as this will let me know what I need to catch up on and if there is anything missing on my blog.

This is the feedback I got given from my partner;

  • The blog is really descriptive and explains in detail,
  • Finish the few posts you haven't done,
  • Be reflective in all posts making sure you include the bad and good, so that you know why it didn't work,
  • Good referencing but maybe include music and film clips, and
  • Include drawings, photos and notes.
I found this lesson very helpful, I feel clear on what work I need to complete and I am happy with the amount of work I have completed so far. I also really enjoy writing Reflection blog posts as I feel this helps me every week to feel organised so I know if i'm up to date with my work and the lesson is also a perfect opportunity to talk to our tutor and ask any questions we're not sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment