Friday 6 November 2015

My second final design



For my second design, I went with red for the cheeks and contouring again but made it a lot more modern rather than Elizabethan. I did quite a harsh, strong contouring using the same colour as in the previous design. I wanted to create an Avant Garde look, so I thought gold eyebrows would be a good look with the red on the face to contrast. I decided to go with the same colour on the lips as previously as I think this suits really well with the red contouring. I wanted the focus to be more on the face and eyebrows, so for the eyes I just used a small amount of red eyeshadow and I am going to pair this with a thick layer of gel eyeliner on the bottom lash line and then add a pair of false eyelashes. For the face, I am not going as pale as the previous design as I want to make it more contemporary so I would probably mix the Illamasqua skin base or the Kryolan Aqua Colour with a darker shade of foundation to get a more natural skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment