Monday 2 November 2015

Sugar Skull Makeup

After researching different sugar skull looks and ideas, I decided to try my own one. I decided I wanted to create a purple sugar skull as this is one of my favourite colours so I did a bit more research into purple sugar skulls.





I found several images I was inspired by and I began creating my design.




This was my final design that I created. I decided to just do the makeup on half of my face as I thought it would look cool to have one side normal and one side like a sugar skull. I placed diamonds all round my eyes and my look ended up being a monochromatic look. I really enjoyed creating this design and I think the purple colours go really well with my blue hair. I would definitely like to practise creating something like this on someone else in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment