Sunday 15 November 2015

Practising my partner's final design


This is my partner's final design for the assessment. She has chosen to go with a rose gold look around the eyes and on the lips. For the face, she chose to use the Kryolan foundation palette in a skin tone colour with a subtle but noticeable contour. There was no other product she wanted on the face apart from a translucent powder on top of the foundation to set it. She has chosen to go with the look that we have been practising lately for a typical Elizabethan style which is white eyebrows and eyelashes, to do this I rolled a mascara wand in Kryolan White Supra foundation and applied it to these areas. She wanted the rose gold colours on the bottom eyelid on the outer corner and the top eyelid also on the outer corner and then leaving a gap on the bottom eyelid, bringing it into the inner corner, blending it upwards and towards the eyebrows. The last step was the lips in which the shade was a brown/red colour with the rose gold blended in the middle of both the top and bottom lips.


My product set up:
  • Kryolan Supra Colour foundation
  • Kryolan Ultrafoundation palette
  • Illamasqua Sculpting Duo powder
  • Illamasqua Liquid Metal palette
  • Illamasqua white Translucent powder
  • Kryolan lip palette
  • Illamasqua Matte primer
  • Kryolan buffing brush
  • Kryolan triangle powder puff
                                          


This was the look I created on my partner. Phoebe said she was happy with the final look but there was a couple things we decided to change slightly. Rather than blending the gold passed the eyebrows, I am going to bring the colour just slightly under the brows and blending it under them. I am also going to apply the gold on her lip with my finger rather than a brush as this gives it a more softer, subtle look and the last thing to change is to apply a eye primer before the eyeshadow first as went she closed her eyes, the eyeshadow smudged slightly.

           

Some close ups of the look I created. I am happy with the outcome of my practise lesson and I am going to practise my look more before the assessment to make sure it looks as good as I can make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment